INERO d.o.o. is a company for engineering and construction established in 1992. The only founder is Mr. Ilija Naletilić.
The company began performing less complex work, and with growth and investment launching was getting bigger jobs so today it can present with representative number of built facilities – electric facilities, hotels, manufacturing, health care and school facilities. Thanks to the team of experts and different profiles of its employees, it participates in the tenders for the investment activities of public and private investors.
The most important activities of the company Inero d.o.o. include:
- electrical work on construction, reconstruction and maintenance of electric power systems within voltage levels 0,4 kV, 10(20) kV, 35 kV and 110 kV (underground and overhead lines, substations, street lighting)
- construction work on construction, reconstruction and maintenance of electric power systems
- performing all work on the construction of solar power plants and their connection to the electrical grid
- construction and electrical work on the construction of wind farms
- electrical installation work of high and low current, IT, fire alarm systems, video surveillance, telephony and lightning protection systems of industrial, commercial and residential facilities
- craft work on the investment activities of industrial, commercial and residential facilities
- performing work on water and sewerage systems for industrial, commercial and residential facilities
Currently Inero employs 60 employees of different profiles needed to perform above mentioned activities.